Still Deciding?Order a FREE Large Wood Color Sample
Our Linear TV Lift cabinets are handcrafted one at a time by skilled artisans in the USA. Their meticulous attention to detail is evident in the beautiful horizontally slatted doors and hand-applied cappucino finish with matte black base. This finish gives the wood an incredibly beautiful soft luster. Elegantly simple yet highly sophisticated. Each door contains precisely placed horizontal slats that are open between each slat. This main design feature was intentially added not only for aesthetics but also function.
The top shelf of the cabinet is designed to house a soundbar. The horizontal slats allow the sound to escape from the cabinet while the soundbar remains concealed. In addition, the slats allow your remote signals to enter the cabinet without having to open the doors.
Solid maple construction made in the USA with natural markings make each cabinet unique.
Summary of Features:
- Heavy duty TV Lift preinstalled
- Made in the USA
- Download our Apple and Android APP to drive your lift via mobile device
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant by adding any wifi smart plug to the built-in current sending outlet
- Maple wood construction with rich, visible wood grain
- Cabinet ships fully-assembled
- Built-in sound bar compartment
- Pre-installed heavy-duty television lift
- Easy to use RF remote control - no programming required!
- Spacious door openings allowing easy access to equipment
- Interior cord-slots to organize and disguise media cables
- Non-marking adjustable feet - keeping your floors scratch-free
- Secure, adjustable shelves
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Against the wall
Any room in the house
Left and Right Door Openings 20-3/4"W x 14-3/4"D x 27-1/2"H Soundbar Compartment 63-1/2"W x 14-3/4"D x 6-1/4"H Overall 65”W x 24-3/4” D x 41”H
Maximum TV Size
63"W x 3-1/2"D x 34-3/4"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Fast order processing time of 24-48 hours typically
- Email from TVLiftCabinet including tracking information
- Your TV lift cabinet will typically arrive at your home within 7-14 days from the date the cabinet ships (extended/remote areas may take longer)
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- All debris is removed
However, your TV lift cabinet delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams typically wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use